Mild to Wild is a melodic adventure, an illuminating journey cascading through the high and low tempos of music history through to today's contemporary rare gems. Anticipate music, unscripted discussion and a series of guests that always have something special to share. Mild to Wild and everything in between.
Katie Belle audio connoisseur and avid collector. She's been consuming records since 10 years old from neighbourhood garage sales with her grandmother on the Canadian West Coast of Vancouver Island. Having lived all over the world her audio exploration cross the spectrum with a fervent focus on 1970/80s New York City music culture. Now residing between Barcelona & Berlin with her own klipschorn collective, her selections have developed an extensive etiquette which not only pertains to the recordings themselves but to her knowledge and criticality of the sound system. She is a relic of analogue, and will always bring you on a delightful voyage through time.
- Gaussian Curve - Impossible Island - Clouds (Music from Memory, 2014)
- Brian Eno - Two Rapid Formations - Music for Films (Editions EG, 1980)
- Prequel Tapes - Untitled Memory - Inner Systems (R'COUP'D, 2015)
- Mort Garson - Ode to an African Violet - Mother Earth's Plantasia (Fifth Dimension, 1976)
- Ray Lynch - No Bue Thing - No Blue Thing (Music West Records, 1989)
- Arthur Russell - That's Us / Wild Combination (Audika, 2004)
- Dazion - Dancing in the Future [instrumental] - Don't Get Me Wrong (Second Circle, 2017)
- The Nick Straker Band - A Little Bit of Jazz - A Little Bit of Jazz (Prelude Records, 1981)
- Imagination - Just an Illusion [instrumental] - Just an Illusion (R&B, 1982)
- Jimmy Ross - First True Love Affair - First True Love Affair (RFC Records, 1981)
- Stevie Wonder - All I Do - Hotter Than July (Tamla, 1980)
View on dublab.es